Monday, June 6, 2011

SF Art

I recently came across a challenge on myscrapsandmore.com, the My Scraps and More's Got Talent.  This is an 8 week challenge that started with the first challenge this week (well June 3rd to be exact).  There is a new challenge each Friday and you have until midnight Thursday to post your layout and continue on in the contest.  This weeks challenge was a color challenge that was to include glimmer mist or distressing as well.  Here's what I came up with.






My layout started with yellow card stock and I sprayed with a yellow / orange and a tinge of red glimmer mist.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist .  I really wanted the focus to be on the picture so I stayed with minimal embellishments including zippers and a clear acrylic piece I've had in my stash for awhile.  I also used some orange floss to add a bit of texture (Thanks to Jennifer Evans for the idea). 

No comments:

Post a Comment