Monday, September 26, 2011

Craft Warehouse DT Assignment 2 part 2

For this part of the assignment we were asked to create a set of 4 cards using the Christmas Eve Chowder line from Jillibean Soup.  I really enjoyed working with this line and might have to go get more. 

First is a gift card holder ~


For this card I used a template to cut all the pieces.  I used We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool for the stitching around the stocking and hand punched the stitches on the insides of the patches.  The Martha Stewart doily lace punch was used on the band for the closer.

Photo Card ~



Check out split coast stampers for the template to make this recessed window card.  I enjoyed making this card, probably becaused I love this photo of my daughter.  It works well with this paper line.

Tri - Shutter - Elaborate card ~



This template can also be found at splitcoaststampers.com under tri-shutter card.  I love making these cards and the flowers add a nice touch.

And finally my Simple card -

I really wanted to use the penguin paper and was happy to fit it onto this simple card.  I added a sparkley brad to the top of the penguins hat and other than that it's just paper, die cut stars and a sticker.

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment