Friday, September 30, 2011

Honeymoon in Paris Layout

Each month I look forward to the Scrap Club meeting at the Salem, OR Craft Warehouse store.  Some of my best layouts are created from the page challenges that they give us.  For September we were given several pieces of patterned paper from Bo Bunny's "etc." line.  The paper reminded me of traveling in Europe, so I dug through my pictures and found this one of my hubby and I on the plane ride to Paris.  We actually flew into Paris but travelled several locations for our "European" honeymoon, but I liked "Honeymoon in Paris" for the title.  Here's what I came up with.


I used alpha stickers from Authentique, some resist kraft paper from Tim Holtz - I used glimmer mist on them but it's hard to tell.  The resist paper I punched a strip using the Martha Stewardt doily lace punch and also used the Tim Holts medallion dies

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment