Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bella Blvd Birthday Card

Well I haven't posted anything this past week as I was busy working on my submission pieces for the Bella Blvd design team call.  My go to store for scrapbook paper didn't carry any Bella Blvd so I had to order online and by the time it arrived I had a little more than a week to create my entry pieces.  I did create a few extra projects, so I had more options and I wanted to share one with you here today.


I created this recessed window card specifically to use the WISHES banner on, I just thought it would work well together.  The rest just fell into place.  I love the font of the alphabet stickers, and wanted to make sure to use them.  The green square is attached with pop dots as is the happy birthday sticker.  The scalloped edge is a border sticker that I cut into three pieces.  On the four corners  used my epiphany crafts punch to punch out the center of 4 flowers from one of the patterned paper pieces.  The epiphany crafts punch, punches and adhere's the paper to an epoxy shape.

Supply list -

Cardstock - American Crafts

Patterned paper -Bella Blvd - Birthday Girl

Stickers - Bella Blvd - Birthday Girl

Punch / epoxy shape - Epiphany Crafts

Adhesive - ATG tape gun, pop dots and glue dots

Paper Trimmer

Scoring tool

scissors


Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment