Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Summer Days Layout

 
Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you one of my recent layouts.  I made this one to submit for the SEI design team call.  Unfortunately I didn't make the cut this time, but I can share it with you.
 
 
I love the bright colors of this Echo Park paper collection, Summer Days.  I chose this picture of my daughter's and in-laws at the Aquarium because the colors worked with the paper.  I made the pinwheels from squares of paper to add a fun touch and custom embellishments. 
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Summer Days
Stickers: Echo Park - Summer Days
Rhinestones - Queen & Co. and Recollections
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Ruler
 
 
Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment