Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey Sunshine Card

I wanted to share another card I made with my Bella Blvd goodies.  This one uses paper from their Sunshine & Happiness line and alphabet stickers from their Birthday Girl line.  I love both these lines and they work well together. 


I love the pop of the pink and green colors.  The sun is fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper and adhered with pop up adhesive.  Aside from the base, with a few cuts of paper and adhesive this card is simple and quick to put together.  To make the base trim a piece of cardstock to 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and score it at the 5 1/2" mark.  Then trim a second piece of cardstock to 3" x 8" and score at 4".  Once you adhere the patterned paper to your cardstock bases attach the smaller base to the larger base in the center.  It too is simple to make.

Supplies list
Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper:  Bella Blvd, Alphabet Stickers: Bella Blvd, Ink: Close to My Heart, paper trimmer and scoring tool

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

1 comment:

  1. Done such a nice work. I love such type of hand made creation. vinyl stickers

    ReplyDelete