Monday, February 4, 2013

Altered Journal Sketch Book

Here is one of my lastest projects, an altered journal.  I used Bo Bunny's, Sweet Tooth line to make this book to keep images / sketches of layouts for inspiration.  If you're like me, you have a stash of magazines sitting on your shelf.  I really don't have the space to save every single magazine so I wanted to take the pieces that I thought I would reference again in the future and have them in one condensed location. This is one of several that I'm making.


I fussy cut the scallop shape in the center, the sweet sentiment and all the cupcakes, cakes, and ice cream.  The Recipe for Sketches is a 3 dimensional sticker from the collection that I altered with alphabet stickers for the word sketches.  Now I just have to add the inspirational pieces inside.

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment