Tuesday, February 19, 2013

An Accountant's Valentine

I know it's a bit after Valentine's Day but with the chaos of family visiting and my daughter's birthday party this is my first chance to post this.  I wanted to make my husband a special valentine this year and since he is accounting I thought it'd be fun to make a card geared toward his specialty. 


 
It's a simple card, with a cardstock base and a couple layers of patterned paper from Bo Bunny's Love Letters line.  I used some Thickers to make the calculator keypad and replaced the bottom keys with I love you.  I attached the Thickers to a piece of cardstock first and then attached that to the card base.  Then I fussy cut a heart and attached with pop up adhesive over the 0.
 

 
On the inside a I printed a poem on vellum and layered it over some patterned paper.  I attached it to the card base with brads.
 
Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment