Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Octagon Gift Box

Did you know that Prima Marketing Inc. recently had a design team call?  What a great opportunity right?  There wasn't a lot of time left to apply when I saw the call so I had to get to work on my application.  Coincidentally, I attended a 3 day crop this past weekend at Running With Scissors, which had an abundance of Prima goodies to work with.  I was surprised to find that they carried some of Prima's paper lines as well as their gorgeous flowers and embellishments.  I honestly don't think I've come across any of their papers at any other local stores.

So, this paper caught my eye and was the inspiration for the color palette and the box.  I found the basic directions for the box here.  The handle and the stem of the bead bunch are attached to the top of the box with brads. The flowers are a mix of layers of old and new.  I love how the beads and flowers cascade down the front of the box. 


 
Supplies used -
Cardstock - Bazzil
Patterned Paper - Prima Marketing Inc.
Brads - Close to My Heart
Flowers & beads - Prima Marketing Inc.
Ink - Close to My Heart
Scor Pal or other scoring tool
Scor tape or other strong adhesive
Pop up adhesive
 
Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment