Friday, August 9, 2013

Acrylic Anniversary Card

My husband and I recently celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.  I usually wait until the last minute to make a card for him.  Such was the case this year. I'm really into acrylic right now and I've had these acrylic card bases from Close to my Heart for years.  So I've finally put them to use.
 
 
The card came with the scallop border, I ran the front of the card through my big shot with an embossing folder. 

 
I used my circle spellbinders dies to cut the ring and add a 7 sticker for the number of years we were celebrating. 
 
This card was so simple to make, and quick. 
 
Supply list
 
Acrylic card base - Close to my Heart
Embossing folder - Darice
Patterned paper - DCWV
Sticker - Echo Park
Ink - Petal - Close to my Heart
Dies - Spellbinders
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 

 

1 comment: