Monday, August 12, 2013

Best Wishes Bendi Fold Card

I saw this awesome bendi fold card on splitcoaststampers.com no to long ago and I've really wanted to make one.  It's actually a fairly simple card to make if you follow the tutorial.  Here's my take on the bendi fold card.
 

The butterflies and grass are made with Martha Stewart punches.


The flourishes are a combination of pieces cut from two larger flourishes by ZVA.

 
I used my Cricut to cut the letters for Best Wishes.
 
I plan on making another of these with a tutorial of my own so check back soon.
 
Supply list
 
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Cardstock - American Crafts
Punches - Martha Stewart
Rhinestone flourishes - Zva
Cricut Cartridge - Once upon a princess
Score board or other scoring tool
Craft knife
ruler
pencil
 
 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cool card. Love how it bends. Looks like a lot of work went into it. I am sure whoever gets this card will be blown away :D

    ReplyDelete