Sunday, September 1, 2013

Black With Two September Challenge

Wow, I can't believe it is September already!  This year is just flying by.  With a new month brings a new challenge on the Black With Two blog.  I had a lot of fun with this months color pallet and hope you do too.
 
Here's September's Pallet - Brights Special
 
 
It's a lovely pallet with so many color combinations.
 
Here's my take on the challenge
 
 
I used my Cricut to cut the circle and built off of that. American Crafts Thickers were used for the title. 
 
 
Here's a close up of the flowers.
 
And a bonus this month, I also created a card for the challenge.
 
 
For the card I trimmed strips of paper and punched with the swiss cheese punch available from EK Success. 
 
Would love to have you come play along at Black With Two, there are two prizes up for grabs each month.  One for layouts and one for cards.  Plus it's fun!  Can't wait to see what you create.
 
 
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great choice of brights on the black and the card is super cute with the Swiss cheese punch-outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Michelle, love the clean simple lines with the vibrancy of colour, and what an adorable photo! Great Swiss Cheese effect on the card... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete