Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Witch Boot

 
I love this time of year, I love changing out the summer décor for the fall décor.  And right now in addition to fall décor I put out spooky Halloween decorations.  My daughter's and I did just that today.  So fun to see them get so excited about the handmade cheesecloth ghosts and the unfinished wood pieces they painted in years past.  I came across this Witch boot that I made last year and wanted to share it with you for a little Halloween inspiration.
 
 
This started with an unfinished wood base that I covered with purple cardstock.  Then I cut strips of patterned paper and adhered them randomly, being careful to leave some of the purple cardstock showing.
 
Tip: Trim strips to desired width, but longer than needed, once adhered trim the excess paper with a craft knife or scissors.
 
Supplies used:
Unfinished witch shoe: Craft Warehouse
Cardstock: Close To My Heart
Patterned Paper: Authentique
Alphabet stickers: Thickers (American Crafts)
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment