Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Challenges!

Happy New Year!  Here's hoping that 2014 is a great year for everyone.  Why not kick it off with a great new challenge from Black With Two
 
If you haven't checked out the Black With Two blog recently make sure you do as it recently received an updated look to go with the all new challenges with great inspiration boards.
 
Here's the inspiration board for January.
 
 
Use this board for color inspiration as well as the sketch and the other elements to create a unique layout for the Black With Two challenge for January.
 
Here's my take on the challenge.
 
 
I stuck pretty close to the inspiration board for this one, especially since I had these beach photos to work with the suggested theme.  The flowers are cut with my cricut, then I layered them and used the Best Glue Ever to adhere glitter to the edges.  I used the same technique to write the word love and add the spots of glitter.  I used a colored pencil for the journaling. 
 
You have until the end of the month to create a layout or card to submit to the Black With Two Challenge. 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi MIchelle, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love your bw2 layout - gorgeous photos and I like the 'wave' effect of the border punch too.

    ReplyDelete