Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine's Printer Tray

 
I don't usually purchase Valentine themed paper, it's just in recent years that they have appealed to me.  But when I saw the Yours Truly line from Pebbles Inc. I just had to get it.  I love the colors and patterns from this line.  I grabbed a 6 x 6 pad of paper and inspiration soon followed.  Here's the Valentine's themed printers tray I created.
 
 
 
 
The 6 x 6 paper pads are great for a project like this.  You get the collection of coordinating papers and I don't feel like I'm wasting a lot because I'm not trimming a small piece from a 12 x 12 paper that I might not use again.  Plus the patterns are on a smaller scale so they work nicely and don't overwhelm. 
 
 
 
Here's another look at it.  All the embellishments are from my stash.  The bottom three are chipboard elements, the hearts are covered with glimmer mist, the other two are covered with glitter. 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this printers tray as must as I enjoyed creating it.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment