Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tea Pot Box and Mini Album

 
Hello Everyone, a couple months ago my mom and I took my daughter's to a tea room for a fancy tea party.  The girls dressed up in their fancy dresses and all.  Naturally I took lots of pictures while we were there and I wanted to create something special to preserve those memories. 
 


 I created this Tea Pot box using two piece from a Clear Scraps Tea Pot shaped Chipboard album.  I covered all sides with patterned paper then created the box portion from a piece of chipboard. 
 
 
 Inside the box is a mini acrylic album shaped like a tea cup.  I embossed every other tea cup piece and added photos from our tea party.
 
 
I printed smaller photos so they are easy to add to a mini album.  I let the embossing be the main embellishment for the album and left it pretty simple as I didn't want to clutter the pictures. 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment