Monday, June 2, 2014

You Are A Star Card

Hey Everyone, sorry for being missing in action for a bit but I'm coming back from a much needed blogging vacation. But I'm back and have some great new projects to share with you this month. My latest project is a simple card that is quick, easy and versatile.


To make this card I used two pieces of patterned paper, stickers and 5 small laser cut stars.  I left the stars unfinished for this first take, I think they are nice just the way they are. And if you swap out the color of the paper for a blue or green, you'd have a nice simple masculine card.


Or you could add a little bling to the stars by adding stickles or glitter to them to make them little more feminine.  Either way it's a great simple card that could be used for a variety of occasions.


Supply List
Patterned Paper
Stickers
Laser cut Stars - Unique Laser Designs


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment